This webpage is the 5th page of the website
It is strongly suggested to also read the precedent pages.
The mathematical demonstrations can be found in the following Webpages:
- New calculus of the Newton Law from open/closed volumes
- New calculation of the Schwarzschild Metric
- Expression of the Mass Effect in 4D: m = f(x,y,z,t)
- Re-writing the Einstein Field Equations (EFE). Please see the note.
- New definition of the equivalence principle
- Explanation of the mass increase of relativistic particles
- Von Laue Diagrams
Note: The full EFE demonstration is too large to be included in this website as HTML pages.
It is only available in PDF format.
To get the PDF document click here (the download process
may take few seconds).
The EFE section is located in Appendix E.
Please note that the reading of this document requires high level knowledge in mathematics. However, to the attention of physicists who want to better understand the construction of General Relativity, this document also covers the full development of each member of EFE, from scratch to the Christoffel Symbols/Ricci tensor on one hand, and to the Energy-Momentum Tensor/Einstein Constant on the other hand. This paper demonstrates that including the expression of mass in the Energy-Momentum Tensor leads to a new version of EFE: